Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Chapter 1~I am Lonely

My second day in my own house is my first day of work, at my new job as a firewoman.


It is a very productive day, I meet one of my coworker, Sunny, I maintain the alarm and the truck and there is even an emergency. I am so scared, but I suck it up and quickly put the fire out. I am proud of my self for not fainting.

After I get off work though, I come to a realization, as much as I hated the insanity which was the asylum, I miss living with people. There was nothing to be done about it right now, maybe I can meet someone I think, at least hang around them for a while before I head home.

I head to a nearby apartment building and randomly press a button, I am surprised when a male voice tells me to come up. I quickly get in the elevator before he decides to change his mind.

Upstairs I met Maximus, it turned out he was new to town as well. Though he wasn't doing as well financially as I was, he had not found a job, but he dreamed of painting for a living.



He was a sweet man and I really did not want to see him end up on the street because he couldn't pay his rent, I made a split second and probably inappropriate decision and invited him to live with me, he agreed readily. Which surprised me as well.



Well it dealt with my loneliness problem but what am going to do since he is sleeping in my bed.



The next morning when I woke up on the couch, fully planning on encouraging him to get a job before I went to work and found him on one of my balconies, he had found my easel, and was painting up a storm.

 When he saw me he promised to go out and find a job today. I looked at him skeptically but work called and I left.

When I got to work, I checked the truck and alarm and since they were still in good shape I went to work out with the exercise equipment out back, which was tons of fun when done in a formal gown.

My workout was interrupted by an emergency, I am still surprised I didn't faint.


When I got home Maximus was again painting, so I decided to cook his a fancy meal, since I hadn't been able to do so the night before, and since I had the ingredients for lobster thermometer in the fridge, I decided to make that.
When I called him to dinner, I found out it was his favorite meal, between bites that he shoved in his mouth, he told me he had found a job, he was now a self-employed painter... I was shocked, that wasn't a real job but if he thought he could do it I couldn't stop him, no matter how much it frustrated me.

~~~~ 
Yay another update..... I am sorry if this isn't great quality, this is one of my first blogs that I have actually managed to really work on. I also put poser in so when I finally catch up with where my sims actually are in the story you will be seeing better screenshots.

No comments:

Post a Comment