Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Meet Gwendolyn Rosalia

Hello my name is Gwendolyn Rosalia. 

I have just earned my way out of an insane asylum and earned my right to live among the so called normal people in the town.


I was so happy I had made it to lieutenant, this meant alot to me. My life could start over.

As soon as I contacted my case worker, having hit the fifth level of my fourth job, which was in law enforcement. Proving that I can handle a variety of jobs and people, he congratulated me then gave me two options.

One was to stay in the same town I had lived in since my parents put me in the asylum after high school, or two move out to a different town for a fresh start. My answer was simple, I was moving.


My case worker even helped me get into a new home, or at least provided the money for me to buy a decent home. I was surprised the government did this for me. Apparently not many insane inmates earned their way out of the asylum. The home I bought was two story. It had one bedroom, with one and a half bathrooms.



I loved it, and as soon as my case worker drove away I fully realized my life was now my own, and went back out to the road to head to the local salon. It was time for a new look.

When I entered the salon the first thing I saw the tattoo artist. Immediately I asked for more tattoos, and with my old look they looked hot. After they finished my tattoos, I went to the stylist which was there, and though it was obvious he had no style I asked him for a new style.

I hated it and went to the booth next to his and redid it so I wouldn't look so frumpy, since he didn't even change my hair style, that beanie I had been wearing had to go since it was there only to protect my gorgeous hair from the idiots at the insane asylum.

I looked at myself in the mirror and though my look was great, there was one thing marring my image, the tattoos, all of them, even the ones I had had since high school had to go.

So I went back to the tattoo artist and paid for them to all be removed. Though I felt like I was going to faint from the pain, I made it through it. It was worth it.

I was a new person now, from the salon I went home and read a book to pass the time, I love learning new recipes I shall be sad when I know all of them though glad that I do know all of them.

When it started getting dark I went out to the local dance club and had some fun, dancing on that table was exiting. I don't think I would have been able to do it in a club full of people.

I was very glad I had saved up money so now I didn't have to live hand to mouth, I could have things I was never allowed in the asylum. Like a good stove, a good computer, a telescope, a good fridge, a microwave, and a television.


I headed back home and before I hit the bed for the night, I did one last thing, I went to my new computer and found another job, a job I have always wanted to do since the fires in the asylum.




I could never find the courage to fight the fires myself, frankly I would faint at the very sight of them but the firefighters I called to put them out inspired me so I decided to fight my cowardice and my fears and become a  firefighter.



{And there is my introduction of my Rosalia Family Legacy! I am sorry its short, I plan on the others being longer, and working on making better screenshots. When I finish the chapters for a particular generation I will post the rolls for it.... I hope you keep reading! ~Zerhai}

No comments:

Post a Comment